iCoreConnect Partners with the Wyoming Medical Society in their Friends of WMS Program
The Wyoming Medical Society has selected three exceptional cloud-based products in iCoreConnect’s enterprise software platform for their quality and ability to improve practice productivity and compliance. As iCoreConnect is a Friend of WMS, we’ve negotiated exclusive discounts for members.
"We urge you to see for yourself by booking a live demo to truly understand how iCoreConnect can transform the compliance, security and productivity of your practice." — The Wyoming Medical Society
iCoreConnect is a Friend of WMS
iCoreRx Cloud ePrescription Software
Mandatory ePrescribing for Controlled Substances and Prescription History Checks in Wyoming
As of January 1, 2021, Wyoming Enrolled Act No. 66/SF0047 requires all prescriptions for controlled substances be transmitted electronically. Further, prescribers are required to check the Wyoming PMP AWARxE database prior to submitting a prescription for controlled substances and to recheck every 3 months for the duration of the patient’s prescription.
Stay on top of these legal requirements with iCoreConnect’s iCoreRx. In addition to meeting these legal requirements, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe controlled substances and other medications from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based software
- Connect directly to the Wyoming Prescription Drug Monitoring Program for immediate prescription history checks
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Permitted assistants can fully stage prescriptions for doctor’s approval
iCoreRx and the Wyoming Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
Since 2020, Wyoming law has required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s controlled substance prescription history through the Wyoming PMP AWARxE prior to prescribing or dispensing to a patient a controlled substance.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with PMP AWARxE to directly access the patient’s prescription drug monitoring (PDMP) history in just seconds. Streamline the process while ensuring adherence to Wyoming law and boosting patient safety.
iCoreCodeGenius Medical Coding
Speeding up the coding and billing process is fundamental to improving the efficiency of your medical practice. iCoreCodeGenius provides fast and accurate coding to speed up billing and ensure timely payments. Our users enjoy:
- Rapid select and autofill for ICD-10 Lookup
- Prompts and assistance to ensure accurate coding
- Prompts for comorbidities and HCCs for improved care
- Accurate and complete billing info to ensure payment
- Reduction in denials and insurance queries
- Flexibility and freedom of the cloud
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI with confidence and multiple attachments
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- Block out unsolicited and unrecognized, non-provider senders to secure your inbox
Wyoming Medical Society Membership Benefits
The Wyoming Medical Society has selected these iCoreConnect products as essential solutions for your medical practice. Improve your efficiency and ensure your HIPAA compliance together with iCoreRx, iCoreCodeGenius and iCoreExchange.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded over 100 product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the WMS roll.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at WMS. Leverage the combined benefits of the entire iCoreConnect platform today!
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business