South Carolina Dental Association Endorses iCoreConnect
With the success of SCDA membership implementing iCoreConnect products over the years, SCDA Member Benefits Group chose to endorse iCoreConnect’s cloud-based software to increase productivity and profitability. As a trusted partner, the SCDA has negotiated exclusive discounts on iCoreConnect products for SCDA members.
“The SCDA Member Benefits Group has been working with iCoreConnect since 2015. The team at iCoreConnect is dedicated to helping dental offices run efficiently and dedicated to providing SCDA Members with exclusive savings on these helpful services."— Mark K. T. Brown, CAE Director of Operations, SCDA / SCDA Member Benefits Group, Inc.
South Carolina Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreRx Cloud ePrescription Software
Controlled Substances Mandatory ePrescribing in South Carolina
As of January 1, 2021, South Carolina House Bill 3728 requires that any prescription containing opiates or Schedule II-IV controlled substances be prescribed electronically and to be recorded and reported to the DHEC via South Carolina’s SCRIPTS program.
In addition to meeting those legal requirements, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe controlled substances and other medications from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based software
- Connect directly to the South Carolina Prescription Monitoring Program (South Carolina SCRIPTS/PMP) and improve patient safety
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information and favorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
iCoreRx and the South Carolina Prescription Monitoring Program (SCRIPTS)
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with South Carolina SCRIPTS for immediate prescription history checks, accessible through a single button in the software. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the South Carolina SCRIPTS site. Streamline the process, improve prescription speed and efficiency and boost patient safety, while ensuring adherence to South Carolina law.
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- Block out unsolicited and unrecognized, non-provider senders to secure your inbox
South Carolina Dental Association Membership Benefits
iCoreConnect is a SCDA Member Benefits Group Endorsed Partner. The SCDA has endorsed these iCoreConnect products as essential solutions for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency, accuracy, safety, and ensure your HIPAA compliance together with iCoreRx and iCoreExchange.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the SCDA roll.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at SCDA. Leverage the combined benefits of iCoreConnect and iCoreRx and iCoreExchange today.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business