Mississippi Dental Association Endorses iCoreConnect’s ePrescribing Solution
"We want our members to have access to the best resources. iCoreRx is an affordable, fully HIPAA-compliant and comprehensive ePrescribing service. It both protects patients and increases practice efficiency. We urge you to book a demo today.”
President, Mississippi Dental Association
Mississippi Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreRx Cloud ePrescription Software
Mandatory ePrescribing for Medicare Part D
As of January 1, 2022, Mississippi prescribers are required to comply with the Support Act of 2018 which states that all prescriptions for controlled substances covered under Medicare must be transmitted electronically (Sec. 2003).
iCoreConnect’s iCoreRx cloud ePrescribing software not only fulfills this legal requirement, it speeds and improves your overall prescription workflow. iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe controlled substances and other medications from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based iCoreRx
- Connect directly to the Mississippi Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (MS PMP) for immediate prescription history checks
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information, avorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
iCoreRx and the Mississippi Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (MPDR)
Mississippi law 73-21-127 requires use of the prescription drug registry for any entity dispensing controlled substances in or into the State of Mississippi.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with the Mississippi Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (MS PMP) to directly access the patient’s prescription drug history in just seconds. Streamline the process while ensuring adherence to Mississippi law and boosting patient safety.
Mississippi Dental Association Membership Benefits
The Mississippi Dental Association has endorsed iCoreRx as an essential solution for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency as well as the accuracy and safety of prescriptions with iCoreRx.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the MDA.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at MDA. Leverage the combined benefits of the entire iCoreConnect platform today!
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business