Florida Dental Association Endorses iCoreConnect
FDA Services endorses iCoreConnect’s cloud-based software to improve security and increase productivity. As a trusted Crown Savings Merchant, FDA Services has negotiated an exclusive discount for FDA members on iCoreConnect’s encrypted HIPAA email, iCoreExchange.
“FDA Services has been working with iCoreConnect since 2015. The team at iCoreConnect is dedicated to helping dental offices run more securely and efficiently, and to providing FDA Members with exclusive savings."
Chief Operating Officer, FDA Services
Florida Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- Block out unsolicited and unrecognized, non-provider senders to secure your inbox
Florida Dental Association Membership Benefits
iCoreConnect is an approved FDA Services Crown Savings Merchant. FDA Services has endorsed iCoreExchange as an essential solution for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency and safety, while ensuring your HIPAA compliance, with iCoreExchange.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the FDA roll.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at FDA. Leverage the combined benefits of iCoreConnect and iCoreExchange today.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business