Colorado Dental Association Endorses iCoreConnect
The Colorado Dental Association has identified and endorsed iCoreConnect’s ePrescribing solution for its quality and ability to improve practice productivity and compliance. As a trusted partner, The CDA has negotiated exclusive discounts for CDA members.
"We urge you to see for yourself by booking a live demo to truly understand how iCoreConnect can transform the security and productivity of your practice." — Colorado Dental Association
Colorado Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreRx ePrescription Software
Controlled Substances and Mandatory ePrescribing in Colorado
As of July 1, 2023, Colorado Senate Bill 79 requires that all medical practitioners, including dentists, prescribe all Schedule II-IV controlled substances electronically. Stay on top of these legal requirements with iCoreConnect’s iCoreRx. In addition to meeting those legal requirements, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe controlled substances and other medications from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based software
- Connect directly to the Colorado Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (Colorado PDMP) and improve patient safety
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information and favorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
iCoreRx and the Colorado Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)
In 2019, Colorado law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Colorado PDMP before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances ( opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol). In July of 2021, Colorado House Bill 21-1012 expanded the earlier prescription drug program to include all prescription drugs.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Colorado PDMP. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Colorado law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Colorado PDMP site.
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- You always initiate the first contact with anyone outside the verified provider network, preventing unsolicited senders from accessing your inbox
- Email anything to anyone, anywhere - even if they are not in the network
Colorado Dental Association Membership Benefits
iCoreConnect is a CDA Enterprises Endorsed Partner. The CDA has endorsed these iCoreConnect products as essential solutions for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency and ensure your HIPAA compliance together with iCoreRx and iCoreExchange.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the CDA roll.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at CDA. Leverage the combined benefits of iCoreConnect and iCoreRx, and iCoreExchange.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business