The PROPS Center- Connecticut Dental Services Endorses iCoreConnect
The PROPS Center, a subsidiary of the Connecticut State Dental Association (CSDA), has identified and endorsed three of iCoreConnect’s products, including iCoreRx cloud ePrescribing software, iCoreCloud encrypted HIPAA cloud backup and iCoreCodeGenius Rapid ICD-10 coding software, for their quality and ability.
“The partnership of these iCoreConnect products and The PROPS Center enables us to bring a much-needed suite of cloud-based products to our constituents. Each one increases efficiencies in this challenging economic environment, which is paramount to operating a successful practice."
Executive Director, The PROPS Center
The PROPS Center Endorses iCoreConnect
iCoreRx Cloud ePrescription Software
Controlled Substances and Mandatory ePrescribing in Connecticut
As of January 1, 2018, Public Act 17-131, Section 3 requires that any prescription for controlled substances be prescribed electronically and to check the Connecticut CPMRS prior to prescribing any controlled substance.
In addition to meeting those legal requirements, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe all medications, including controlled substances, from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based software
- Connect directly to the Connecticut Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (Connecticut Prescription Monitoring and Reporting System (CPMRS)) and improve patient safety
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information and favorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
iCoreRx and the Connecticut Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Connecticut CPMRS for immediate prescription history checks, accessible through a single button in the software. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's CPMRS report without logging into the Connecticut PMP Aware site. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Connecticut law and boosting patient safety
iCoreCloud Encrypted HIPAA Cloud Backup
Data is one of your most valuable assets. Ensuring its safety and reliability means your practice can survive in the face of potential threats. Relying on a cloud backup means knowing your data and access can be restored whenever and wherever you need it.
- Your data is automatically backed up every few seconds to our highly secure, off-site data centers
- Your data is HIPAA-compliantly stored
- You can set up any or all computers in your business to automatically upload data, creating virtual “mirrors” of your data
- If you experience a data crisis at your practice, we can send your mirrored data back to you, even if it needs to be placed on a new computer or server
iCoreCodeGenius Dental Coding and Billing
Speeding up the coding and billing process is fundamental to improving the efficiency of your dental practice. iCoreCodeGenius provides fast and accurate coding to speed up billing and timely ensure payments. Our users enjoy:
- Rapid select and autofill for ICD-10 Lookup
- Prompts and assistance to ensure accurate coding
- Prompts for comorbidities and HCCs for improved care
- Accurate and complete billing info to ensure payment
- Reduction in denials and insurance queries
- Flexibility and freedom of the cloud
Connecticut State Dental Association Membership Benefits
iCoreConnect is a PROPS Center Partner. The PROPS Center has endorsed these iCoreConnect products as essential solutions for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency, accuracy, safety and HIPAA compliance with iCoreRx, iCoreCodeGenius, and iCoreCloud.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded over 90 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the CSDA.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at CSDA. Leverage the combined benefits of iCoreConnect and iCoreRx, iCoreCodeGenius, and iCoreCloud today.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business