Georgia Dental Association Endorses iCoreConnect’s Encrypted HIPAA Compliant Email Solution
GDA endorses iCoreConnect’s cloud-based software to improve security and increase productivity.
“iCoreConnect is a long-time trusted GDA Plus+ Endorsed Partner. GDA has negotiated an exclusive discount for members on iCoreConnect’s encrypted HIPAA email, iCoreExchange. We urge our members to fully comply with HIPAA law and protect their practice from cybertheft with iCoreExchange.” —Georgia Dental Association
Georgia Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- Block out unsolicited and unrecognized, non-provider senders to secure your inbox
Georgia Dental Association Membership Benefits
iCoreConnect is an GDA Endorsed Partner. The GDA has endorsed iCoreExchange as an essential solution for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency and safety, while ensuring your HIPAA compliance, with iCoreExchange.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the GDA.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at GDA. Leverage the benefits of iCoreExchange today.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business