Arizona Dental Association Endorses iCoreConnect Products
The Arizona Dental Association (AzDA) has identified and endorsed three of iCoreConnect’s cloud-based products for their quality and ability. As a trusted partner, AzDA Perks has negotiated exclusive discounts for AzDA members.
"We urge you to see for yourself by booking a live demo to truly understand how these services can transform the security and clinical workflow of your prescription process."
Arizona Dental Association
AzDA Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreRx Cloud ePrescription Software
Arizona prescribers are required to electronically transmit prescriptions for Schedule II controlled substances that contain opioids. The law went into effect July 9, 2021 after the mandate was temporarily waived in March of 2020 due to COVID. Prescribers are also required to check the Arizona Controlled Substances Prescription Monitoring Program (CSPMP) prior to writing specific prescriptions for controlled substances.
Stay on top of these legal requirements with iCoreConnect’s iCoreRx. Improve your clinical workflow when you ePrescribe all medications, including controlled substances. In addition to meeting those legal requirements, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe all medications, including controlled substances, from any device, anywhere
- Connect directly to the Arizona Controlled Substances Prescription Monitoring Program (CSPMP) for immediate access to patient reports
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information and favorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
iCoreRx and the Arizona Controlled Substances Prescription Monitoring Program (CSPMP)
Arizona Revised Statutes 36-2606 requires that, before prescribing an opioid analgesic or benzodiazepine controlled substance listed in Schedule II, III, or IV to a patient, prescribers must check the CSPMP. This applies to prescriptions for the preceding twelve months at the beginning of each new course of treatment and at least quarterly while that prescription remains a part of the treatment.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with the CSPMP. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Arizona law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without the extra step of logging into the Arizona CSPMP site.
iCoreVerify Automated Insurance Verification
iCoreVerify completes insurance verifications for every patient on this week’s schedule faster than you just read this sentence.
You can dramatically reduce the time your team is spending on insurance verifications. Now, you can redirect staff time to scheduling patient follow-ups and other revenue-generating activities. Stop relying on manual processes, spending time on the phone, and verifying patients one at a time. iCoreVerify provides you:
- Verification in seconds for every patient on the schedule each week (rather than one patient at a time)
- Built-in error reporting shows you exactly what needs to be corrected for quick resolutions
- Fewer claim denials thanks to accurate patient information
- Unlimited verifications with no per-transaction fees
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- Block out unsolicited and unrecognized, non-provider senders to secure your inbox
Arizona Dental Association Member Benefits
The Arizona Dental Association endorses iCoreRx as an essential solution for your dental practice.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the AzDA.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at the AzDA.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business