North Carolina Dental Society Endorses iCoreConnect
“Since 2019, we’ve trusted iCoreConnect to provide quality services to our members. HIPAA compliant and highly secure, iCoreRx and iCoreExchange do far more for practice workflow than simply meet the requirements of the law. Your need to see them for yourselves. And, as always, the NCDS has negotiated special pricing for our members.”
Chief Innovation Officer, NC Services for Dentistry
NCDS Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreRx Cloud ePrescription Software
Mandatory Controlled Substance ePrescribing in North Carolina
The North Carolina STOP Act mandates all prescriptions for targeted controlled substances – a designation that includes all Schedule II and Schedule III opioids and narcotics – be ePrescribed.
In addition to meeting those legal requirements, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe controlled substances and other medications from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based software
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information and favorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
- Connect directly to the North Carolina Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (NC CSRS) and improve patient safety
iCoreRx and the North Carolina Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)
As of July 7, 2021, North Carolina House Bill 243 requires that both prescribers and dispensers of controlled substances first check the NC Controlled Substances Reporting System (NC CSRS) or North Carolina PMP prior to prescribing or dispensing those prescriptions.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with the NC CSRS (PMP) for immediate prescription history checks, accessible through a single click in the software. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without the extra steps of logging into the North Carolina PMP Aware site. Streamline the process and boost patient safety while ensuring adherence to North Carolina law.
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- Block out unsolicited and unrecognized, non-provider senders to secure your inbox
North Carolina Dental Society Membership Benefits
iCoreConnect is a NCDS Endorsed Partner. The NCDS has endorsed these iCoreConnect products as essential solutions for your dental practice. Improve your efficiency, accuracy, safety, and ensure your HIPAA compliance together with iCoreRx and iCoreExchange.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the NCDS roll.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at NCDS. Leverage the combined benefits of iCoreConnect and iCoreRx and iCoreExchange today.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business