TDA Perks Endorses iCoreConnect
The Texas Dental Association Perks Program has identified and endorsed iCoreConnect’s dental software for its quality and ability to improve practice productivity and compliance. As a trusted partner, TDA Perks has negotiated exclusive discounts for TDA members.
"We urge you to see for yourself by booking a live demo to truly understand how iCoreConnect can transform the security and productivity of your practice."
Donovan Osio, General Manager, TDA Perks Program
Texas Prescribing Law
iCoreRx ePrescribing software keeps you compliant with Texas laws requiring ePrescribing for controlled substances and checking the prescription drug monitoring program (PMP)
As of Jan 1, 2021 Texas doctors are required by law to use electronic prescriptions for controlled substances (EPCS) which include opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates or carisoprodol.
The EPCS law was implemented on the heels of the 2020 law requiring prescribers and pharmacists check a patient's prescription history through the Texas PMP (TX PMP AWARxE) before prescribing or dispensing a prescription for controlled substances. iCoreRx offers seamless integration with the Texas PMP for fast checks.
iCoreRx streamlines the prescribing process to ensure accuracy, increase patient safety and keep your practice compliant with the laws. You can ePrescribe all medications using iCoreRx, including controlled substances.
TDA Endorses iCoreConnect Products
iCoreRx ePrescription Software
Stay on top of legal requirements with iCoreConnect’s iCoreRx. In addition to being in compliance with the EPCS and PMP laws, iCoreRx allows you to:
- ePrescribe controlled substances and other medications from any device, anywhere, with cloud-based software
- Connect directly to the Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP/TX PMP AWARxE) and improve patient safety
- See interactions and contraindications to improve prescription safety
- Autofill important patient information, favorite pharmacies and prescription combinations to improve speed and increase efficiency
iCoreHuddle Practice Revenue Analytics
Your practice is leaving revenue on the table. iCoreHuddle finds the revenue you’re missing by analyzing multiple aspects of your practice, providing instant dashboard reporting on the following metrics:
- Production numbers and patient goals
- Patient recall percentages
- New patient acquisition numbers
- Case acceptance numbers
- Funds owed by patients
- Insurance verification numbers and claims acceptance
iCoreExchange Encrypted HIPAA Email
Sending Protected Health Information (PHI) via email is standard these days. It’s vital to ensure those communications can’t be hacked, phished, or used to launch ransomware attacks to steal data and cripple your practice. iCoreExchange facilitates all that and more.
- Send any and all PHI, regardless of attachment size, with confidence
- Find new referral partners based on patient need through zip code searches
- Be matched by other providers and receive patient referrals
- Ensure HIPAA compliant communications that keep data private and secure
- You always initiate the first contact with anyone outside the verified provider network, preventing unsolicited senders from accessing your inbox
- Email anything to anyone, anywhere - even if they are not in the network
TDA Perks Member Benefits
TDA Perks has endorsed these iCoreConnect products as essential solutions for your dental practice.
iCoreConnect has been intensively vetted and awarded more than 100 association product agreements across our platform. As part of those partnerships and agreements, iCoreConnect is offering exclusive discounts for members verified by the TDA roll.
If you are not currently a member, your iCoreConnect sales rep would be happy to introduce you to the folks at TDA.
Texas Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and iCoreRx
In 2020, Texas law required that pharmacists and prescribers check a patient’s PMP history through Texas PMP AWARxE before dispensing or prescribing controlled substances including: opioids, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or carisoprodol.
iCoreRx offers an option to integrate with Texas PMP AWARxE. Streamline the process and improve prescription speed and efficiency while ensuring adherence to Texas law and boosting patient safety. The integration allows prescribers to directly access the patient's PMP report without logging into the Texas PMP site.
Moving your practice management from a “legacy” hardware system to cloud-based iCoreDental can speed a multitude of operations and help you discover revenue strategies that simply weren’t possible before.
- Built on the cloud from scratch, with no need to purchase and maintain a server
- Access patient data anywhere you have internet
- Expand to multiple locations with ease, allowing staffing flexibility and financial oversight
- Run insightful reports on virtually every aspect of your business