Automated Insurance Verifications
Manual dental insurance verifications are time consuming and costly, especially if your patients aren’t maximizing their benefits and getting the most of their coverage. iCoreVerify typically automates more than 80% of all insurance verifications for every patient on your schedule for the week. And, for the remaining 20% or so that require phone calls with insurance, we’ve got you covered there too.
Add the ‘plus’ and you get iCoreVerify+, our concierge verification team to handle any outliers. No more team members tied up on lengthy phone calls sorting out coverage. No more missed opportunities for care. No more denials due to errors. Let iCoreVerify improve your insurance verification process and your revenue pipeline.