Introduction to Dental-Medical Cross Coding:
Strategies to Boost Revenue
Your dental practice can significantly increase revenue by billing medical insurance for procedures involving trauma, injuries, implants, periodontal therapy and much more. But first you must understand the fundamentals of medical necessity and dental-medical cross coding.
During this Free webinar, dental-medical reimbursement expert Christine Taxin teaches you:
- What cross coding is and how it helps grow your dental practice
- How to identify and apply "medical necessity"
- What medical diagnosis codes are and how to use them
- Why clinical documentation and SOAP notes are important for medical reimbursement
- What tools simplify diagnosis coding and documentation
This webinar is sponsored by iCoreConnect, a national provider of HIPAA-compliant, secure communications and practice management software.
About the Speaker:
Christine Taxin is the founder and president of Links2Success, a practice management consulting and education company to the dental and medical fields. With over 40 years’ experience in medical offices, dental offices, and dental education, Christine Taxin has educated dental teams across the country to increase productivity, improve collections, and revolutionize their approach to patient health and wellness. Taxin is certified as a national provider of PACE continuing education credits and is an adjunct professor at the NYU School of Dentistry.
*CE certification is not provided for this informational Webinar