iCoreConnect is looking for a courteous, self-motivated IT Support Technician who can problem solve, troubleshoot and deliver results. This role requires an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment with a commitment to quick and accurate problem resolution.
The position supports existing business networks, servers, computers and users, as well as designing and deploying new systems and solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients. This is a full-time position located at our Concord, North Carolina-based Technology Solutions Division reporting to the Service Manager.
iCoreConnect builds long-term relationships with our Healthcare and Corporate Sector clients based on exceptionally designed products and relentlessly responsive customer service.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve core client issues and problems
- Prioritize time and clients’ needs
- Monitor and maintain client systems
- Track and record detailed billable hours
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with clients
- Build trust through knowledge
- Document and note accurately within CRM
- Research, choose and implement the most balanced solution
- Keep track of and successfully execute multiple tasks during the day
- Pay accurate and careful attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years experience servicing business clients on various platforms and systems
- Experience designing, quoting and installing efficient IT Solutions including Network, Wi-Fi, Server, Workstations, Network Security, etc.
- Server 2016/2012/2008 Active Directory deployment and administration
- Networking, router firewall and managed switch configuration
- Backup / disaster recovery configuration and administration
- Windows 10 and macOS troubleshooting, administration & repair
- Virus and malware prevention and remediation
- 2+ years of recent experience at a Managed IT Service company
- Cloud & Hosted VM design & management
- G Suite and/or O365 administration
- VoIP Phone setup and administration
- PSA (professional services automation) or CRM software experience
- RMM (remote monitoring and management) software experience